Hello one and all!
I made a lot more progress today than yesterday, which felt like a great way to start the week! My goal at the start of the day was to make a good dent in one of the songs that was the least fleshed out, and I was able to do just that. I wrote a vocal melody for the verse, along with some lyrics, fleshed out the chorus melody and the lyrics for that as well. I have a better idea of the form of the song and moved the arrangement around to make it flow the way I want. I'm pretty happy with it so far!
I have one more song that needs a good bit of fleshing out, which is what I will focus on tomorrow. From there, I will just have to go through each song and clean up the arrangement, making sure I know exactly where everything is going to go so that I can start the final tracking (recording what you'll end up hearing on the album).
See you again tomorrow for day 9!